About the job
Project Manager will primarily be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of strategic and transformation projects. This role will have exposure across Invoice to Cash Service, and will work cross-functionally with teams to execute projects. The successful candidate will bring experience and passion for a blend of project leadership, strategic development, analytics, project management and reporting.
The PMO Optimization role will be operation across regions CEN (Central Eastern Nord Countries in EU).
As I2C Project Manager You will be also responsible among other things for:
• Supporting the strategic planning process, and ensure project delivery meets the business case objectives of scope, budget, timeline and quality.
• Collaborating with functions to build consensus on strategic initiatives and identify interdependencies, risks, resourcing, and timing.
• Establishing project KPIs and help deliver value from project through consistent quality, structure and clarity of all project deliverables.
• Developing and execute on the cross-functional plan including establishing governance, reporting, communication and change management for strategic initiatives.
• Recognizing areas for internal improvement and development plans for implementation.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe You need to have:
• Successful track record working as project manager or similar position with minimum 3 years' experience.
• Experience in working in international environment and with many stakeholders.
• Fluent English & Polish is a must
• Strong communication and cross-functional team building.
• Experience of gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing for status reporting purposes.
• MS Office skills: Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, SharePoint and project management tools.
• Good organizational skills, assertiveness.
• Flexible and proactive work style.
DANONE is a major FMCG company in Poland, with market leading brands. DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible".
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
• First contract will be for 12 months, with possibility to be extended.
• Opportunities for further development.
• Possibility to build professional experience in an FMCG international company.
• Flexible working hours and home office policy.
• On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
If you like our proposal and you want to join the group of DANONE please apply by finding your application form under “APPLY” button.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.