About the job
As a Information System Analyst - Digital, you will work within Business Solution Digital team in IT division in collaboration with various business partner for digitalization purpose.
In this role, you will perform as product owner/project lead who manage, prioritize and maintain product backlog to develop and expand existing and/or new product. You will also play a significant role in process standardization of web & mobile application development, implementation, and deployment across IT division.
- Analyze key user business needs based on their business objective
- Analyze business process and rules; do and dont's;
- Propose sales solution and analyze it in various perspective (budget, time-line, resources, KPIs, pro and cons, risk, etc)
- Present the solution and negotiate with all stake holders to get proposal approved.
- Execute the agreed proposal / plan with both internal and external partners
- Supervising / monitoring / reporting before - ongoing - after project.
- Standardization process of web and mobile application development, implement and deployment
- Bachelor Degree from Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related major
- Have 1-2 years experiences as web & mobile application developer
- Deep understanding in AGILE and DEVOPS method
- Having experience and knowledge in Azure and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in South Jakarta
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food, and healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.