About the job
As an Information System Analyst - Digital (Product Owner), you will work in IT Division in collaboration with various business partner mainly related to Marketing processes and Digitalization.
In this role, you will perform as product owner/project lead who manage, prioritize and maintain product backlog to develop and expand existing and/or new product. You will also gather & analyze market data and provide recommendation based on the data.
- Analyze key user business needs based on their business objective
- Analyze business process and rules; do and donts;
- Propose sales solution and analyze it in various perspective (budget, time-line, resources, KPIs, pro and cons, risk, etc)
- Present the solution and negotiate with all stake holders to get proposal approved.
- Execute the agreed proposal / plan with both internal and external partners
- Supervising / monitoring / reporting before - ongoing - after project.
- Continues learning and improvement on marketing processes and digitalization scope
- Bachelor Degree from Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related major
- Have 1-2 years experiences as Product Owner/Project Management/Business Analyst with a customer insight/marketing background
- Experience and knowledge in web & mobile application developer
- Deep understanding in AGILE method
- Have experience in creating dashboard, data engineering and data visualization
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English. both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in South Jakarta
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food, and healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.