About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for ISEA Employee Services Reporting & Solutions Manager based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
A) Intergrated Business Service (IBS ES) tools & solutions
• Identify functional needs for Employee Services systems in collaboration with the Local IBS Employee Services Lead.
• Plan and manage local IBS ES digitalization roadmap and budget in close relationship with IBS ES Lead, HR function and IT HR leads.
• Contribute to HR digitalization projects when tools are common to HR and IBS (e.g Share Successfactors) and in order to ensure overall HR architecture & data consistency.
• Animate local IBS ES users on tools & processes (and HR BU users if needed).
• Ensure effective access management on global and local HR systems.
• Keep pace on market technology advancement and propose accordingly upgrades or integrated tech solutions to support efficiency objectives.
B) Reporting & analytics
• Perform local operational activities related to reporting and analytics:
• Deliver statutory reporting (social and Wise) and manage related audits;
• Make available relevant reporting and analytics to answer local HR function needs.
• Support local reporting and analytics teams to deliver data-driven insights that ease decision making.
• Lead local projects related to reporting to set up more efficient processes & tools with a continuous improvement approach.
C) Data quality
• Manage HR Master Data quality campaigns in close relationship with IBS A&P Lead.
• Identify areas for data quality enhancements on HR Master Data and manage action plans accordingly.
|About you |
• Degree's of HR or any related fields.
• Have worked on cross country projects.
• Experience in Project management (on HR systems).
• Specialists in their field of expertise (e.g. HR technologies, innovation, market leaders, data science).
• Analytical mindset, Digital advocacy and Continuous improvement skills and innovation mindset.
• Team management.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com