About the job
Are you an IT professional with a passion for innovation and a talent for problem-solving? If so, we want you to join our IT & Data team as an IT Analyst.
In this role, you will work with our IT4IT team to support and optimize our ITSM tools. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our technology strategy and help drive our business forward.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation, and being a proud tech tribe.
As IT Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and proposing improvements of IT processes in company
- Participating and driving global projects
- Reviewing the functional setup of ITSM solution and propose evolution plan
- Cooperating with process owners on delivery and support processes improvements
- Developing and managing functional requirements, writing user stories and explaining vision to development team
- On top of that you will take part in ServiceNow configuration (including Incident first assignment, rules, catalog items creation, variable sets creation, user criteria definition, change management, SLA and OLA, report and dashboards)
Why do we think, you are the best fit? It's because:
- You are a tech-savvy problem-solver with a passion for innovation and a natural curiosity about how things work
- You already gained professional experience in a field of ITSM tools and its configuration
- You have a keen eye for detail and an analytical mind that allows you to quickly identify and resolve technical issues
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with others to develop and implement innovative solutions that drive business success
- You have a strong communication skills and know how to explain complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out
At the Danone group we are fulfilling our mission, according to which „we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind our brands is always technology pushing them forward. We know that the future of business is IT and data. That’s why we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. We are currently developing an IT & Data Hub in Warsaw and in three other locations around the world: Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City and Paris. Those Hubs will support IT & Data vision: by 2025, data & technology are strategic differentiators of Danone, powered by an agile IT & Data organization.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader. We consider that it starts with people who notice more and make better decisions. And that’s exactly the kind of people we want to attract to DANONE.
- We know that the future of business is IT and data. We are looking for catalysts for change. We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy. You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out!
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
We’ve always been changers.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT&DATA Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Waraw) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).