About the job
PLM stands for Product Lifecycle Management. It corresponds to the set of tools, data and business processes that enable R&I (Research & Innovation) and QFS (Quality & Food Safety) functions to formalize their product development process from Explore and Define phases to Retirement.
As part of the PLM Product team, the role of the application owner is to manage PLM application landscape, including design, build and support activities.
In this context, CYBELE program, aim to modernize important part of this landscape by implementing one unique digital platform to develop and manage recipes & specifications (Ingredients, packaging, semi finish, finish products, labelling, process steps and parameters) and organize the digital data flow and business processes of those specifications from R&I to Manufacturing and Artwork.
As a PLM Senior Application Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Partnership with Global Business Process Owners to collect, track, help prioritizing requirements
- Closed collaboration with Integration SMEs, MDM SMEs and D&A SMEs to lead conversation on relative Product Backlog items
- Technology watch, including anticipation of system provider product roadmap and continuous stick to Standard approach
- Being accountable to manage the Technical-Debt and TCO optimization
- Being an owner of the solution architecture shaping, identifying the IT platforms, principles and design patterns, technical standards to be applied. You are architect of the solution and its integration by working closely with EA
- Driving POV, POC, MVP or new technology's introduction if needed
- Developing detailed technical solutions and architecture designs, ensuring they are scalable, secure, and aligned with industry best practices
- Advising senior IT platform and business stakeholders on Technology, Architecture, and integration strategies
- Leading technical teams in the implementation of architectural solutions; provide expertise and guidance on architectural best practices, security standards, and compliance requirements
- Being an owner of PLM Data architecture, mastering data structure, data flows and transformation rules
- Coordinating and structuring complex analytical requirements
- Functional building and testing of system (configuration of properties, reports, calculations...) and its integrations in accordance to Enterprise Architecture guidelines; document them
- Being the design authority reference of your scope always keeping in mind data quality at the heart.
- Helping and supporting business data migration effort and data quality maintenance by automation when possible & definition/track of key indicators.
- Identifying and communicating potential risks and issues and developing mitigation plans to address them
You will a great success in this position, because:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, computer science, information technology, food science)
- You speak fluent English
- You have proven experience (5+ years) as an IT Solution Architect or a similar role
- You have prior experience with PLM systems – interest for Process Industry and/or R&D processes and practices
- You understand Data Modelling, Master and Meta-Data, Datawarehouse domains
- You understand SAP technologies
- You master Enterprise Integration practices and/or hands-on experience with integration standards
- You are proficient in architectural frameworks and modeling techniques, used to work with Architecture repository tools
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- You are able to work in a cross-functional and collaborative team environment
- You have problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
At the Danone group we are fulfilling our mission, according to which „we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind our brands is always technology pushing them forward. We know that the future of business is IT and data. That’s why we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. We are currently developing an IT & Data Hub in Warsaw and in three other locations around the world: Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City and Paris. Those Hubs will support IT & Data vision: by 2025, data & technology are strategic differentiators of Danone, powered by an agile IT & Data organization.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader. We consider that it starts with people who notice more andmake better decisions. And that’s exactly the kind of people we want to attract to DANONE.
We know that the future of business is IT and data. We are looking for catalysts for change. We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy. You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out!
On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
We’ve always been changers.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT&DATA Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Waraw) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).