About the job
As Jr. Global Strategy & Insights Manager you are responsible for consumer & shopper insights (e.g. trends, consumer segmentation & target groups, product testing, brand tracking, etc.).
In this role, you are part of the Global Plant-based Strategy & Insights team. This team is situated within the broader Global Growth Strategy & Capabilities unit within Danone and is responsible for all consumer, market & shopper insights related to the plant-based business, and this on a global scale.
You report to the Global Senior Strategy & Insights Manager and will work complementary to the other persons in the team that are responsible for consumer insights and business monitoring.
- You lead quantitative and qualitative market research projects – your focus areas will be product & taste testing, pricing, brand health tracking, etc.
- You challenge initial requests and define the proper methodology
- You select the most adequate (external) research agency, challenge data quality and correct interpretation
- You ensure up-to-date research analyses and actionable insights
- Your insights are shared with and lived by all relevant local and international stakeholders (such as top management, Sales & Marketing teams, R&I, etc.).
Connect the dots
- You generate business insights & recommendations that drive the strategy by connecting the dots between different sources of consumer & shopper insights
Management of budget & relationship with agencies
- Resource allocation: in order to maximize return on investment, you manage and follow up budgets of specific running projects
- External partnerships: you collaborate with, challenge and lead external agencies in delivering the requested outcome of research projects
Knowledge management & continuous improvement
You attend local and international market research meetings, reviews, events, etc. You keep your market research knowledge up-to-date with external trends.
- You hold a Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, etc., or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first experience in marketing research (preferably at the client side in the FMCG or Food industry). Experience in an international branded context is a plus.
- You have an analytical mind and have good project management skills.
- You are a real team player and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You can have a creative mindset and think out of the box to cover all different perspectives on topics.
- You are fluent in English; Dutch and French are assets.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Alice Caviale at email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.