About the job
Some see us as the jet-setting, travelling the world, coming with crazy ideas, always testing & pushing boundaries...! Our WHY is INVITING the WORLD to EXPERIENCE our BEST WATER BRANDS as well as PLANT BASED PRODUCTS. We bring premium water from France to the four corners of the world - ever seen the Alps rise in the deserts of UAE, snow during a summer day in China or a bar in Singapore serving only sparkling water (& getting away with it)? We bring to life our iconic global brands EVIAN, VOLVIC & FERRARELLE. At the same time, we take care of brining plant-based food and drinks reflecting our desire to bring a wider choice to all consumers, especially the growing number of 'flexitarians' looking to diversify their protein sources, and people with dietary constraints or preferences. We operate on a unique business model: partnership with local distributors. We work with more than 150 distributors, operating in more than 110 countries. But we have to let you in on a little secret -- the team behind it is no more than 100 people, with employees strategically based around the world. In fact, we are probably one of the most culturally diverse Business Unit in Danone with about 30 different nationalities located in over 20 countries. When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals - ambitious and hunger for more, flexible & autonomous, resilient in the face of challenges & driving change, high-performers & team players. Every individual makes a direct impact to our business results. We are a lean, mean, fighting machine, with a heavy-weight backing us from our corner - Danone Company. We are Evian Volvic International (EVI).
1. To provide strong support and partnering to the Zone Director and the zone team with the business on all elements of financial performance and strategy
2. Lead zone budget preparation and monthly financial forecasts, analyze and report variances
3. Monthly closing activities, reporting and analysis
4. Support and make recommendations to sales and marketing teams through business cases calculation for new product/country launches or adjustments of commercial or logistic conditions
5. Management and control of trade and marketing investments
6. Business process improvement and simplification, participation in different projects (new systems and process implementation)
7. Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control safeguards within zone
Professional experience > 2/3 years relevant experience in financial controlling (included internships), ideally within a strong multinational FMCG company or Danone classical CBU;
- Strong business acumen - capable to integrate information from different areas of business
- Excellent analytical skills, strong finance basics knowledge
- Able to work in a team and at a distance
- Initiative, solution and action oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable person able to assume responsibility
- MS Office fluency (especially Excel). Essbase, SAP, Power BI will be a plus
University Degree Finance / Economics
Fluency in English language is a must! French, Arabic is a plus
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability....
Because we want your experience at Danone to be a turning point in your career, we offer all Danoners to follow our specific developing program for interns and trainees: Grandir by Danone. In a challenging and benevolent environment, you will receive regular managerial follow-up. Grandir by Danone is also about sharing and exchanging ideas, meeting new people, and discovering Danone businesses, in order to shape your projects. Not to mention our coaching sessions that will allow you to become an actor of your development.
With Grandir by Danone, you will get to know yourself better and chart your own course.
Apply and join the venture!
We systematically respond to all our candidates; if you have not been contacted, your request has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.