About the job
Before you start reading ask yourself: Are you ready for a real international challenge? Do you have lightning-fast reaction time, great flexibility and agility and an ability to solve problems with smart and pragmatic solutions and a hands-on approach?
Are you willing to join our great expedition? If yes read on.
This is a key role in ensuring the smooth and consistent operation of the product registration lifecycle and its associated processes. Adding value to our business by ensuring efficient and streamlined route to market processes while operating within our highly dynamic environment.
You will be the main contact for registrations and its process (during its whole lifetime):
- Ensuring full and suitable dossiers (new submissions, variations, and response to questions) are prepared and submitted on-time according to procedures and objectives
- Reviewing data intended for submission from relevant stakeholder and provide advice regarding any deficiencies or issues
- Following-up on filed registrations in preparation phase, during the actual registration and during the lifetime of the registration
- Liaise with and respond to any queries (Internally: Nutricia Worldwide, factories, externally: Distributors and/or regulatory authorities related to products registration process or the actual registration itself)
- Liaise with third parties (distributors, cross-functional project teams, regulatory authorities, internal stakeholders such as factories) to establish effective communication and relationships in order to progress regulatory activities and/or to obtain information and documents for regulatory submissions
- Develop and Maintain products registration database/register and products registration national requirements database/register
- Keeping abreast of changes in local laws and regulations related to registrations and regulatory environment locally
- General support to the Legal and Regulatory department.
- You have around 2-3 years’ experience in Registration or Regulatory or equivalent role within the food or pharma sector.
- Experience with dealing with local regulatory bodies is preferred.
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and you can bring a process driven mind-set and strong attention to detail.
- You can use your curiosity and intellectual agility to improve our efficiency.
- English is a must. Spanish or Russian language preferred.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Interested? We invite you to apply online. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our career portal. If you have any questions, please contact Jitske van de Worp, Talent Manager a.i. via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this role we will also provide relocation.
Danone Benelux is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any unlawful criterion. Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us.