About the job
As Junior Supply Planning Analyst your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure support to Supply Planning team in Danone for day to day tasks;
• Use methods and strategic calculation, tools and means for ordering, allocation and stock transfer;
• Monitor and keep records of the specific KPI which measure the level of activities and use it in order to improve the results;
• Ensure proper level of stock per each material and make sure that orders are produced according with the normal agreed procedures;
• Act as back-up for other colleagues if needed and if the knowledge and experience permits;
• Take part or lead the assigned projects in accordance with the company policy, keep records and perform analysis related with the job, participate in productivity projects;
• Use all the systems in a consistent manner and in accordance with the local or regional requests.
- Production planning FG
- Production planning R&P
- Supply Planner FG
Are you interested to learn all about Supply Planning?
As a Junior Supply Planning Analyst you will learn to ensure the best service to internal and external clients by optimal stock planning for the portfolio assigned through ordering for production, stock transfer and control for warehouses/markets in the area of responsibility
We are looking for a Junior Supply Analyst with the following profile:
• Graduate with relevant university degree
• Internship or trainee experience in Supply Chain / Operations would be a plus
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Strong knowledge of Excel (experience with SAP R3 and APO would be an advantage)
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for details;
• Proactive & results oriented.
What You'll Find In Danone
- International work environment;
- Hybrid and flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary package and benefits;
- One free day to celebrate your birthday;
- 30 days to work from wherever you want;
- Bonus on special events;
- Bookster subscription;
- Coffee, fruits and chocolate in the office;
- Free yogurt.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political opinion or disability status.