About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia is seeking for Key Account Manager. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Customer responsibility is a cluster of International accounts that is subjected to change in the future.|
• To formulate and implement plans for the development of the key account their individual store formats/channels.
• Lead negotiation with the key account on trading terms, promotional matters and distribution center.
• Accountable for full P&L management of the key account.
• Accountable for developing and implementing a shared 3 year growth vision.
• Responsible and accountable for all planning & operational matters such as order facilitation, on-shelf availability, inventory management, and sales target of all designated key accounts.
• Ensuring a proper planning and cascading of information to the in-store operation in order to achieve execution excellence.
• Ensure execution and implementation of Key Accounts planned promotion activities.
• Responsible and accountable for the success and failure of the designated key account (expectations).
• Lead & develop a team of personnel to achieve company's objectives.
• Ensure a cordial and profitable working relationship with key account on mutually agreed terms.
• Lead and implement category and space management projects.
• Manage the relationship between Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia and Key suppliers (if any).
• Manage relationship between Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia and Danone Global Customer Team (where necessary).
• Manage the relationship between Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia and the account's Global Team (if any).
|• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field.|
• 10 years in related roles, ideally key account management experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment.
• Has cross-functional team management experience.
• Preferably has people management experience.
• Prefer with 99 Speedmart & IKA KA experience.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com