About the job
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission "Bring health by alimentation to the greatest number". This ambition is deployed through daily concrete commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, partners... Danone Portugal operates within a mature and competitive market. It is the category leader with a 40% of Market share.
Come and grow with passionate and enthusiastic teams! You will discover an environment that encourages proximity and initiatives. Join a meaningful project.
If this offer suits you, don't wait any longer to vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement, apply now! We have an amazing opportunity to join our Dairy company in our Lisboa offices as a Key Account Manager.
Your key missions will notably include:
- Ensure the negotiations and the definition of the global strategy for each client (Business Plan) that integrates the objectives defined based on Sales Fundamentals (Product / Price / Visibility / Binomial Rupture-Exchanges / Distribution), in coordination and with the input the KA's * Shopper Marketing and Cat Man team, in order to obtain the most favorable conditions for the Company and guarantee the pursuit of the defined profitability and volume objectives;
- Ensure the closing, control and fulfillment of the General Supply Contract with the customers under their responsibility (which includes abseiling conditions, commercial discounts, investment funds, introduction of new products, payment terms and conditions, ...), as well as the investment contract (tops, leaflets, furniture, fairs, ...), in order to allow the achievement of the commercial and budgetary objectives established;
- Coordinate and control the account management of the clients under its responsibility, by reaching the defined quantitative and qualitative objectives, in order to maximize the investments made, ensure compliance with the conditions established and consequently optimize the profitability, sales and performance of the clients ;
- Work with the Field Sales Manager, informing them of the promotional campaigns, entry of new products and other negotiated actions, in order to ensure that all negotiations are implemented in the stores and that there is a good relationship with customers;
- Coordinate and streamline partnerships with the clients under your responsibility - Customer teams - through the monthly promotion of an internal meeting to discuss specific issues for each client (what has already been done, what are the strategic lines for the following year, status ongoing projects), the project status presentation meeting to Topline (quarterly) and the annual meeting with the Danone team and the Client's team, with a view to accelerating the business, the competitiveness of Danone and the customer in the market, as well as efficiency gains in the implementation of processes;
- Continuous improvement in the management of the account by identifying opportunities for growth, efficiency and profitability.
- Manage and influence all stakeholders working
For you to succeed in this position, we believe that it is positive to have:
• Management, business administration or economics degree;
• Key Account Manager experience in Traditional Trade (Cash&Carries and Modern Convenience)
• Proven knowledge of negotiation techniques;
• Solid knowledge of analysis and control P&L;
• Strategic Vision and focus on results;
• High team work, organized and methodical skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• High levels of resilience and ability to influence others
• Previous marketing experience is a plus;
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in Iberia, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
Here you will have space to create, to undertake, to grow and above all to be yourself, thanks to our culture of Inclusive Diversity, where we are clear that "our differences are what make the difference".
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"