About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Thailand is seeking for Key Account Manager - Big C. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Deliver Sales objectives, including Net Sales, Spending, Profit, Cash Flow.|
• Managing trade spend and the overall profitability of responsible account.
• Promotion & Activation Planning, NPD launches and other in-store promotions necessary to achieve sales objectives and targets.
• Manage perfect fundamental instore such as share of shelf / OOS / OSA / SOV / SOD / SOA / Distribution & MSL.
• Utilizing sales & customer analysis (POS data, Dunnhumby, KANTAR, Nielsen) to identify opportunities for growth and to drive topline sales & win in market share.
• Building strong partnerships with customers.
• Conducting weekly/monthly/quarterly basis for business review & report with customer to find any business opportunity.
• Partnering with the Sr. Key Account Manager & National Sales Manager to plan and negotiate annual trading terms, effectively balancing customer and company interests to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Partnering with Sr. Key Account Manager & Trade Marketing to lead category project with customer.
• Deployed & Controlled perfect execution at store in line with company direction and coaching PC/AE time to time.
|• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field.|
• At least 4 years' work experience as KAM in Modern Trade channel, FMCG business is preferable.
• Good strategic thinking and well-planned in executions.
• Good analytical skills, supervisory, leadership and good team player.
• Strong knowledge in Sales Performance Management system (SPMS) on In-Store Missions, Customer Management, Category Management skill.
• Good command of English.
• Good in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com