About the job
Danone North America is hiring for a Key Account Manager, Whole Foods. Location is open to Broomfield, CO or remote.
- Manage the Whole Foods business and deliver growth across the Danone portfolio.
- Build and execute customer & category plans that support Whole Foods and Danone’s goals that deliver nets sales, retail sales, and share growth.
- Enhance relationship with customer and Danone NA: Build and maintain relationships with key Whole Foods stakeholders.
- Work with WFM director and cross-functional partners to develop short- and long-term business strategy.
- Manage trade spending, promotional programs, spending across the brands to reach targets.
You will be accountable for:
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan, category strategy, and distribution plan.
- Engage cross-functional resources (category management, planning & finance, shopper marketing) to support vertically integrated plans and strategies with customer.
- Accountable for accurate forecast and trade management
- Manage the development and delivery for all customer presentations.
- Participate in demand planning calls to ensure internal forecast accuracy.
- Owns audit compliance at +95% accuracy.
- Drive collaboration with deductions team and Whole Foods deduction resolution
- Build and maintain a strong Danone culture within team to boost moral across the organization
- You will have a Bachelors Degree
- You will have 5 years minimum with CPG Company within Retail Sales.
- You will have strong organization skills
- You will understand trade, forecasting, and deduction management
- You will have analytical skills and ability to analyze data
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join
Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food. Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $75,000-$105,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.