About the job
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Commercial in Danone is the place where you can see the business in its full complexity, being the closest to the company results. We encourage a modern Commercial mentality of joined efforts and true partnership with our clients, building together profitable businesses.
As Key Account Trainee, you will have the opportunity to understand and build basics in the Key Account Area, by working on specific tasks and projects.
This role can be a perfect opportunity if you have:
• University degree;
• A people person, highly effective in working with others;
• Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace environment, with significant autonomy;
• A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency;
• Analytical, able to apply logical reasoning and draft proposals based on accurate analysis;
• PC skills: Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Access is a plus;
• Languages: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Experience is a plus, including activity in a student association or internship in a multinational FMCG company;
The Trainee will work on activities such as:
• Assist the Key Account Managers in daily routine with key customers:
- special forms fill in,
- periodic internal analysis,
- assortment compliance by store,
- periodic scorecard data input,
- execution KPI scorecard.
• Attend internal routine meetings & follow-up for the Key Account team.
• Market visits for instore opportunities and competition monitoring.
• Gather instore execution best practices & animate best practice sharing in the Key Account / Commercial team.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to strat your carrer in an international work environment among high performance professionals
- 6 months full time employment contract, with the posibility to be prolonged
- Hibryd and flexible schedule (enjoy your Happy Fridays, and end your work schedule earlier)
- Fruits, Coffee, Chocolate and Massage to enjoy coming in the office
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political opinion or disability status.