About the job
We are currently recruiting for an ongoing University or College education with a huge interest in Legal field to join our Legal Team. This is an exciting opportunity to train and develop into your chosen Legal field as either with an availabily of 40 hour/week availability.
In the role of Legal Trainee your tasks will be:
1. Contract life cycle management (“CLCM”):
- review and drafts simple documents relating to contracts management under guidance;
- keeps evidence of the contracts, archives and scans contracts;
- ensures internal approvals and signatures of contracts;
- checks that all requirements have been delivered;
- actively seeks for system improvements.
2. Check disclosure of the contracts with public institutions (according to the Act on the Register of Contracts) and ensure the proper confidentiality framework:
- do legal research under guidance
- prepare simple legal documents under the guidance of the lawyer
- powers of attorney
- terminations of contracts
- letters to state authorities etc.
- organization of meetings with notary, excerpts etc.
- ensure the communication of the Legal & Compliance program
- ensure the necessary supports in the company’s projects.
We are looking for:
- ongoing University or College education with a huge interest in Legal field;
- enthusiastic personality with a positive and pro-active mindset;
- precise and punctual;
- fluent Romanian and English.
What we can offer:
- dynamic, open atmosphere;
- meal tickets;
- one free day on your Birthday;
- bonuses for special events;
- network with international colleagues in the Cluster;
- opportunities to develop.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political opinion or disability status.