About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams.
We have an opening for a Reliability Leader based in City of Industry, CA! The Reliability Leader supports a Business Unit with multiple lines, value stream teams, or technology groups. The Reliability Leader is directly responsible for planned maintenance pillar activities and leadership of mechanics supporting their team on a 24/7 basis. They should display servant leadership abilities that help empower mechanics and line team associates to higher performance levels and greater morale.
Additional responsibilities you will have,
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand TPM and continuous improvement methods
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
- Computer literacy in programming and ladder logic
- Knowledge of OSHA, local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
- Have the skills to communicate effectively in a technical manner with other Danone Associates and Danone Contacts. This may include Outside Vendors, Suppliers, Contractors, and Customers. The format may be either written in the form of a report or verbal during discussion.
- Have the skills to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations that Maintenance encounters
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical data in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables to arrive at a reasonable solution
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.