About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Maintenance Utilites Technician based in Fort Worth, TX!
This is a 2,2,3 schedule, 12 hour shift on nights. This will be discussed thoroughly in the interview.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- You will monitors diagnose problems and adjust various utilities systems including but not limited to Boilers, ammonia, compressed air, wastewater, HVAC systems.
- You will manage and maintain Warehouse AGVs
- You will respond to Building and Grounds needs
- You will coordinate service work with Contractors
- You will have Manufacturing / Food & Beverage experience
- You are a Ammonia Operator Level 1
- You are Multi-Craft Technician proficient with:
- Blueprints and Schematics
- Electrical - Control System, Motors, PLCs, Instrumentation
- Fluid Power - pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, valves
- Power Transmission – gear, Sprockets, Chains, Pullies
- You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- You are a team Player, strong communication Skills
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf