About the job
The Manager, Channels Planning & Commercial Finance develops customer and financial plans for Danone's business by segment that meets the top-down and executional targets of the company and division. Bridge the company strategy to fit with the customer strategy and priorities in order to achieve sustainable, profitable growth. Manage customer plan for the short, medium, and long-term. Understand Danone North America business at the customer and plan towards addressing the opportunities with the customer given that context with a role based in Broomfield, CO (or White Plains, NY).
The base compensation range for this position is $102k-153k. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
• Acting as financial lead supporting Finance Director & Sales Director in driving top-line growth profitably
• Owning the P&L for sales division and customer/s
• Assisting sales with the development of customer level plans by segment to do the bottoms-up build for commercial planning (Volume forecast)
• Performing and sharing ROI insights on customer promotional activity
• Work with the customer teams to build customer specific plans with the guidance provided by Trade Marketing and BUs while acknowledging customer specific needs - includes specific trade/shopper events; volume, gross sales, net sales, trade rates; new product launches that fall within reset windows, etc.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA would be a plus
• You ideally have CPG Sales Finance experience
• You have strong analytical Skills
• You have strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, Kantar Xtel skills would be a plus
• You have 7+ years of experience of relevant experience
• You ideally have experience in people management
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.