About the job
The Manager Finance will be responsible as per the roles assigned to him from time to time. The role requires to manage Financial Reporting, Oversee Treasury operations and ensuring timely and smooth closure of statutory audits
Main Duties and Functions
1. Financial Reporting
a. Review of all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements including IFRS, IND AS, Income Tax act, GST act, FEMA, Companies Act and other applicable regulations;
b. Coordinating with all operational departments, information assessment and timely closure of monthly books;
c. Consistent analysis of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner;
d. Efficient preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
2. Oversee Treasury operations incl.->
a. Cash Flow forecasting / monitoring and managing appropriate utilization of funds.
b. Stakeholder management to compile base data for forex management and hedging exposure in accordance with laid down policy.
3. Ensure adequate and effective Internal controls in financial reporting and treasury processes
4. Ensure timely and smooth closure of statutory audits, data submission/facilitating tax audits
5. Redefining existing process, SOP, authorisation matrix, software tools used to develop a more transparent and organised method of financial, accounting, compliance
6. To lead and participate in Global and Local Projects for process improvement.
The person will be exposed to all functional departments of Finance and should be willing to work hands on in each department.
• Chartered Accountant
• At least 5 years post qualifications and minimum 3 years experience in financial reporting role;
• SAP working knowledge
• Strong knowledge on Ind AS, Companies Act, Accounting principles and financial analysis;
• Excellent communication and team management skills.
• Exposure to handling auditors, multiple investors, management and other stakeholders;
• Proficiency in operating key Microsoft tools such as MS excel, PPT, Power tools etc.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea