About the job
About the Job:
The Integrated Marketing Manager serves as a strategic guide and master planner for the Brand team, stewarding the development of holistic communications assets and plans that are built to deliver a balance of broad reach and targeted communication, integrated across a wide array of media vehicles, to drive human connections with consumers when and where they're most receptive. This position establishes the overall integrated marketing vision for the brand, drives understanding and application of brand building fundamentals, and oversees the development of relationship marketing. This position is also responsible for the overall coaching and development of their integrated marketing team, managing career paths and training for Associate Managers. This individual must have knowledge of multiple digital/social marketing tactics across multiple communication channels, must have a passion for campaign creative development, social media, content, social, culture and the consumer. Works with a variety of agency partners (creative, influencer, activation, media, email) to develop Integrated Marketing plans and creative tactics/executions that meet Brand's marketing objectives and aligns with brand positioning and creative campaign. Connects the dots across integrated marketing channels to ensure they create a cohesive brand marketing plan.
• Develops Annual/Quarterly Integrated Marketing Strategy in partnership with brand
• Oversees the development of annual Integrated Marketing plans and oversees integration for specific programs/initiatives (campaign activations) and coaches the Assoc. Manager on their ownership of the Integrated Marketing planning component of any plan inputs
• Leads integration of Brand across multiple product segments/BUs (i.e. Silk PBB, Creamers, Yogurt)
• Keeps closely connected with the Media Connections and Strategy & Insights team through integrated plan and campaign development process
• Takes an ecosystem wide approach to campaign content, partnering with lead creative agency and internal content team. Stays abreast of competitive developments, trends and best practices in creative and production.
• Maintains a deep understanding of channels and tactics across consumer engagement and integrated marketing landscape - media, sponsorship, PR, traffic, creative services, packaging, digital marketing, insights and research, analytics, shopper marketing, consumer promotions
Brand Building Steward
• Supports Sr Manager in leading Agency Relations (with Brand) building cross functional relationships to foster trust and transparency. Works with Sr Manager to assess agency relationships and processes.
• Collaborates with other members of the Brand Elevation team, specifically internal Studio team, Strategy and design managers to ensure brand equity consistency
• Shepherds of brand building best practices and coaches Assoc. Manager in developing capabilities in briefs, production, creative reviews, and media plans.
• Serves as primary point of contact for Brand Managers
• Actively participates in brand foundations development, and briefing process,
• Oversees the development of the Channel Strategy inclusive of all Campaign extensions and Social/Digital tactics & programs. Coach Assoc. Manager in owning the development for the integrated approach, ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals and brand objectives.
• Oversees the development of various social and digital marketing tactics, such as: Campaign Activation, Influencer, social content development, Website updates, email marketing strategy & execution
• Sets the goals and KPIs per campaign initiative and ensures regular reporting and optimization based on results.
• Stays up-to-date on marketing trends, emerging platforms and capabilities, constantly mining for opportunities to build our brands, improve brand personality, engagement and growth across all consumer touchpoint
• B.A. or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of Marketing Strategy and Consumer-centric Marketing frameworks preferred
• Experience developing campaign creative and/or big brand idea development in partnership with creative agency/creative team
• Minimum 5-8 years in Integrated Marketing- on either agency or client-side - or Brand Marketing role
• Experience working with Brand leaders to develop integrated marketing plans that meet Brand objectives
• Experience working with internal and/or external creative teams to produce holistic brand assets that can be leveraged across entire ecosystem
• Experience with paid media and full ecosystem strategy, inclusive of digital/social. Experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, leading paid search and social campaign, leading influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns
• Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a cross-matrix organization
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong ability to manage Department budgets and strong understanding of Finance/Accounting process (i.e. Month end close, accruals)
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
• Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $85-115K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.