About the job
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Manager, Sales Finance & Planning! Key managerial position within the Finance Organization to give strategical support for the sales organization. If you are passionate about leveraging your financial and analytical skills to create a high performing team and help actively the organization to succeed toward our common goals, then this job could be for you.
The role can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of (2) analyst
- Acting as financial lead collaborating with sales division VP & Sales & Marketing Finance Director
- Manage Monthly Division Forecast, Financial Close
- “Owning” the P&L for sales division and customers
- Analyze and share Divisional financial performance
- Develop and maintain division reporting tools to drive accountability
- Analyze each brand and segment performance and recommend the needed corrective actions
- Act as key liaison between financial services and divisional sales team
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $102,000-153,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
- Bachelor level studies (Finance, Business administration, accounting, economics, engineering or similar Preferred). MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of CPG Finance experience preferred.
- Managerial competencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive and constructive attitude.