About the job
Marketing Finance Manager/Senior Manager
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Finance Manager/Senior Manager! This will be a key managerial position within the Finance Organization to give strategical support for the Marketing & Innovation areas.
This can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of (1) analyst.
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Finance Director and close collaboration with the heads of Marketing.
- Acting as the financial ambassador for the marketing Organization with close collaboration between the areas and providing visibility of the full financial algorithm.
- Supporting product innovation by developing P&Ls for proposed products, challenging assumptions around volume, pricing, and input costs, participating in the stage gate process and working to ensure that new product launches are accretive to the P&L.
- Managing Brand P&Ls and communicating key metrics and updates to senior finance leadership.
- Owning the Brand A&P budget, including budgeting, forecasting, allocating funds across brands and spending categories, establishing and adjusting budget phasing as business needs change and solving for funding gaps.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $102,000-153,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
- Bachelor level studies (Finance, Business administration, accounting, economics, engineering or similar preferred).
- You have your MBA (preferred).
- 5-7 years of CPG Finance experience preferred.
- Managerial competencies