About the job
As the Masterdata Administrator of processes Finance, you will be a part of Global Finance Masterdata team, supports close collaboration with Finance MD stream to assure data correctness and consistency across all types of Finance data.
As the Masterdata Administrator of processes Finance, you will take responsibility for:
- Supervising all requests and ensures data is created and maintained with high quality, according to rules, guidelines, and work instructions.
- Creating and changing data in SAP via dedicated MD tool or directly in SAP
- First point of contact for business teams in corporate level and in Regions concerning operational issues with Finance Masterdata or requests to create/change data.
- Supporting the collection of new Masterdata as part of business-as-usual operations.
- Monitoring and facilitates all Masterdata requests for new objects, as well as Monitoring and facilitates all Masterdata requests coming from the different cross-functional stakeholders.
- Executing of the mass load requests based on data object type and data deactivation requests.
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
- You have not less than 2-3 years of experience in Data Management, Finance or Similar Area working with big ERP systems, like SAP.
- You have a knowledge of MD workflow and data management tools (Tibco, Mastermind).
- You use Microsoft office package on daily basis (focus on Excel processing).
- English is your everyday communication language, as well as Polish.
- You have well developed interpersonal skills which let you build good cooperation with your team and stakeholders and at local as well as global level.
- You are eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment.
DANONE GROUP is not an ordinary company according to which "we bring health through food to as many people as possible". Taking the role of Masterdata Administrator, you will join the DANONE GROUP to fulfil our mission.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
After clicking the 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading your CV. We will carefully review your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first Teams interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych wramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.