About the job
Danone MENA is looking for a highly dynamic Medical Brand Manager - Aptamil for its Specialized Nutrition Business in the Middle East and North Africa region to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
As a Medical Brand Manager, your main purpose will be to develop and drive plans and strategies focusing on specialized nutrition, which promotes healthy growth and development of children in the First 1000 Days starting at pregnancy till two years of age and which includes first milk in the MENA for Aptamil serving both the business & health agendas.
About The Role :
1- Brand Plans & execution:
• Develop and drive execution of brand plans for Healthcare professionals.
• Develop communication strategy, campaigns, and toolkits for HCPs
• Develop, align and ensure execution of detailing priority in line with brand plans
• Align with Local marketing teams HCPs activities with tracked KPIs and sampling executions plans
• Work closely with the commercial excellence & country medical marketing teams to ensure proper execution of the medical activities, and proper use of the marketing material by sales forces
• Lead the organization of regional & international scientific symposia & Congresses
• Work closely with consumer marketing to ensure consistency and alignment wiith Consumerization activity
• Ensure compliance of all medical activities and marketing material with local regulations and the WHO code
• Collaborate with digital marketing team to understand HCPs digital behaviors to build a comprehensive digital strategies, appropriate digital channels and communication platforms tailored to the needs of medical communities
2- Performance Analysis & Tracking:
• Manage the brand medical marketing budget
• Monitor brand performance (IMS, Market share & Net sales)
• Monitor Aptamil P&L across different clusters
• Monitor competitive activities, plan proactive and develop re-active strategies
• Analyse post campaign results, track ROI of various activities and take actions accordingly
• Coordinate market research activities with S&I team.
• Conduct market pulse visits to ensure generating actionable insights.
3- Medical Marketing Training:
• Develop, implement and update product training manuals with Medical affairs team
• Ensure country teams working with latest brand support materials and product manuals.
• Support induction of new solution team members with brand understanding at bi-annual induction meetings and within online induction programs
• Support country teams in presenting new materials and brand understanding in cycle meetings
4- Project & Stakeholder Management:
• Manage independently innovation projects from ideation phase to in-market launch
• Coordinate with global, supply chain, finance & regulatory for timely launch of innovation projects
• Coordinate day to day agency relations
• Liaise with medical affairs, consumer marketing, trade and sales team for standardised execution of brand plans
• Coordinate with global teams on local execution of campaigns based on local markets needs
• Assist in presentation preparation for internal & external stakeholders
5- Key Performance Indicators:
• IMS Growth with a focus on key countries
• Market Share improvement in audited markets
• Net sales Growth
• Brand profitability
• Brand awareness, Brand recommendations, and Brand perceptions (HCPs collective KPI)
• Strategic Risks Mitigated
• Timely Achieving brand plan objectives & Projects
• Marketing Events improvement in Net Promoter Score
• Marketing plans within Budget & in line with strategic Scope
6- Business impact:
• The role has a direct impact on the effectiveness of marketing activity which impacts Net sales delivery of total ME.
• The role manages demand-generation activities with a focus on bran profitability.
• The role is a key contributor to the CBU Strat plan
• The role plays a key role in driving Aptamil's brand strategy
8- Main Internal Relations:
• The role involves a high level of interaction with all CBU countries and across marketing, R&D, finance, HIMM & commercial excellence functions within ME as well as interaction with Global HN & SN functions
9- Main External Relations:
• HCPs, the medical community, agencies, etc....
10- Geographic scope of the job:
• Geographic scope of the job: MENA Region
To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
Education & professional experience:
• Bachelor degree in Pharma, Nutrition, Science or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in Brand Management role in a multinational company .
• Experience in Nutritional company and/or Regional scope is a must
• Full English Proficiency is a must.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
Candidates should be open to move within the region or outside the region with Danone in 3-4 years if such an opportunity will arise which will contribute to his/her career growth.
Danone is a world-leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone MENA is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment, and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
Danone MENA doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where all hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, age, genetic characteristic, or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect
So, if you are the Medical Brand Manager - Aptamil we are looking for, click on "apply" now before the closing date on June 22nd.
For more information about Danone, its people, and its business, please visit www.danone.com