About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet deman is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Milk Processor in West Jordan!
The Milk Processor supports the Processing department in the manufacturing plant.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition, and follow prescribed safety
and quality regulations.
• Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regards to daily
• Must be familiar with basic machine functions.
• Ability to troubleshoot situations and escalate as needed.
• Must be able and certified by a qualified trainer to operate powered industrial trucks.
• Maintain documentation of cleaning and sanitizing records, and procedures.
• Responsible for performing various raw milk, ingredient, and yogurt testing.
• Mixes ingredients following formulas and specifications.
• Maintain ingredient documentation on batch sheets, and other QAR’s
• Follow work instructions, as provided by Quality technicians.
• Coordinate with other operators to maintain and monitor tank space and production needs.
• Review and interpret CIP data. Troubleshoot CIP non-conformities.
• Operate various types of pasteurizers.
• Ability to learn and use computer software to operate and monitor the process.
• Perform Chemical Titration Testing
• Maintain Pasteurizer Legal Chart Documentation
• Ability to effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers,
departments, preferably customers and vendors as well.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience
and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands
to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel;
crouch; crawl; taste and/or smell, talk and hear.
• Ability to bend & stoop at waist level as well as bend & twist neck and head.
• The employee must regularly endure repetitive minimal to moderate lifting 10lbs up to 50lbs and
occasional team lifting above 50lbs. Requires normal range of hearing and vision (including
colors) to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports and results.
• Occasionally may need to climb on stairs, step ladders, stool.
• Ability to work in a cold environment of 40 degrees as well as going outdoors (infrequent).
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts.
• Overtime to be schedule as needed.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical
parts and is regularly exposed to cold, wet and/or humid conditions. The employee may be
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and may be exposed to loud
noises in the plant. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and may be
exposed to extreme cold, risk of electrical shock and vibration.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf