About the job
At Nutricia, a company of Danone, we are pioneering nutritional solutions to help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Our ultimate goal is to help make the next generation healthier than this one. We are currently looking to hire a Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Manager based in Rockville, MD!
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic marketer that is passionate about digital marketing and has innate desire in evolving organizations with proven ability to drive results.
Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Manager will contribute to the overall business growth objectives within Nutricia North America. Ideal candidate will focus on working with various brand teams on strategic thinking and ongoing acceleration and optimization of multi-channel usage and campaign excellence. The ideal candidate has proven track record of successfully elevating digital engagement and campaign orchestration across multiple channels while obsessing with finding insights in the sea of KPIs. This role requires a balance of technical expertise, strategic thinking and love for data diving with a keen understanding of market trends. This role will ultimately own ongoing elevation of digital channel excellence and analysis.
- Channel Excellence and Orchestration: Develop and execute comprehensive multi-channel digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals. Ensure seamless coordination and integration of campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to social media, email, SEO, PPC, and display advertising.
- Hands-On Expertise: Leverage your deep hands-on experience in digital marketing to guide brand teams and make data-driven decisions. Actively collaborate with brands in execution of campaigns while staying abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends to help push the needle.
- Agency Collaboration: Manage relationships with external agencies, ensuring they deliver high-quality work in line with brand guidelines and business objectives. Collaborate effectively with agencies to drive results, providing clear briefs and feedback.
- Analytics and Reporting: Be the driving champion of data acceleration and tracking. Utilize data analytics to measure the performance of digital marketing campaigns, building internal benchmarks. Provide regular reports and insights to key stakeholders, highlighting successes and areas for improvement. Use data to optimize campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement: Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the digital marketing team. Stay curious about industry advancements and explore new opportunities to bring innovative solutions into the organization.
- Champion multi-channel engagement (MCE) and demonstrate a positive and cost-effective impact on the Country Business Unit commercial model that will help us to deliver on our growth ambition.
- MCE Planning by helping teams determine and make recommendations on resource allocation using appropriate comparisons cross-channels, such as Call Equivalence.
- MCE Campaigns by guiding commercial teams (Marketing, Medical and Sales) to develop and execute strong MCE campaigns, bridging online and offline channels.
- MCE Measurement demonstrates by ensuring the generation and effective use of data and analytics.
- MCE Competencies by helping to assess gaps, needs and priorities. Supporting the categories by helping identify the competencies requiring upskilling.
- MCE Data & Technology by assisting the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Channels Lead with recommending ideal Technology & Data Setup to meet business needs. Manages and educate the Marketing team on relevant MCE tools (i.e. CRM, Marketing Automation tools, Adobe, Google Analytics, and others…).
- MCE Organization by demonstrate influence skills to drive adoption of MCE cross-functionally and across multiple Therapeutic Areas (TAs).
- Assist in animating digital strategy while inspiring the Marketing team, specifically the embedded digital marketers.
- Inspire, guide Digital marketers to achieve business objectives.
- With the Digital Marketers and the broader Marketing team, generate inspirational benchmarked best practices and ideas that will deliver commercial growth and acceleration.
- Project and client management
- Budget, monitor, and control all costs associated with corporate-wide digital initiatives.
- Conduct consultations to understand strategies and objectives, in order to provide guidance on program implementation and execution, including appropriate metrics.
- Manage and direct multiple complex projects simultaneously in order to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations. Deliver project milestones on time and within budget.
- Connect effectively both inside (Global & Local teams) and outside (Vendors, Med-Tech platforms, Partners).
- Provide support of ad-hoc projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of digital infrastructure necessary to support SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, PPC, Email and other digital channels.
- Experience of creation and delivery of growth through customer-value journey within a D2C environment
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Strong ability to analyze and think strategically.
- Ability to design and support plans both at the Nutricia Corporate and Category levels.
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships both inside (local &global) and outside of organization, in and out of the company.
- Ability to build a vision and rally others to fill the gaps necessary to carry out that vision.
- Ability to quickly adapt in continuously changing landscapes and keep up with the pace of digital innovations.
- Ability to inspire and coordinate efforts with Digital marketers to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to develop, measure, analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Ability to prove the positive impact of digital channels and support the CBU to execute effectively MCE plans & campaigns.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to present digital plans and initiatives across all levels of the organization including senior management.
Work is conducted in a hybrid environment with the employee expected to be in the office on a regular basis as aligned with the manager. This role is based in Rockville, MD.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience developing and managing digital outreach campaigns, utilizing content management and reporting tools across digital channels, including experience in paid, owned and earned media.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to derive actionable insights from marketing data. Proficient in using analytics tools to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Agency Management: Proven experience in managing agencies and creating relationships with technology and channel partners.
- Strategic Thinker: A strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with broader business goals.
- Innovative Mindset: Ongoing curiosity and a passion for exploring new opportunities and technologies in the digital marketing landscape. Proactive in bringing innovative ideas to the organization.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of MCE tools (CRM database, social listening tools, Google analytics, Marketing automation…) as well as SEO, SEM, and e-commerce optimization.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is strongly preferred.
- Motivated by delivering successful initiatives that drive business results and that will ultimately lead to an improvement in care, quality of life and support for more patients in North America.
- Results-driven self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Motivated to stay savvy on new HCP/consumer channels, new technology and its opportunities.
- Desire to understand the complete digital technology landscape lifecycle from CE, marketing, marketing technology.
- Passionate about helping patients and families.
- Adept at managing multiple initiatives and able to set priorities, and efficiently perform responsibilities.
- Collaborative business style.
- Proactive solution seeker and quick learner with a passion for innovation and excellence.
- Ability to influence others in making key decisions to increase e-commerce channel sales.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production and communication with others.
The base compensation range for this position is $120,000 to $140,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family as well as medical nutrition brands such as Neocate. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.