About the job
As Multichannel Engagement Manager you are the business partner of our Specialized Nutrition Sales, Marketing and Medical teams to enable and extend our customer/health care practitioner (HCP) engagement strategy based on data driven insights to deliver category and portfolio growth.
- You are the guardian of multichannel governance and secure a close and agile collaboration across different categories in order to secure excellence in execution
- You analyze field force insights categorizing HCP’s into the right target groups/persona taking into account their personalized communication preferences
- Based on data input from the field force team and other digital insights, you set up a multichannel call equivalence plan to secure a balanced HCP journey
- You set up and track MCE KPI’s demonstrating campaign performance and customer reach across all channels and levels
- You are able to translate the business needs and targets into a detailed call/visit plan taking into account CRM build up
- You support in sharing/translating needs from the business teams in delivering the right analysis and dashboards
- You support the business teams on development of the Annual Operating Plan
- Work closely with local data insight & analytics team to optimize and drive data driven planning and decision making
- You have a master’s degree
- Strong understanding of digital trends and solutions, technologies and products
- Proven experience in a customer engagement role in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Tackling innovative challenges, you do with a pragmatical problem solving approach
- You can easily navigate in a matrix environment being the strong stakeholder manager you are
- We won’t lie, there is a certain sense of urgency to deliver. But leaning on your excellent project and change management skills you get the job done
- You don’t see setbacks, you see challenges and go for the win!
- As you will be in close contact with field force but also with internal stakeholders, you can easily express yourself in English, French and Dutch
Hit the “apply now” button and send us your resume 15th of March at the latest. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.