About the job
We are looking for an NMC registered Nurse to join our team of Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurses in Notthingham. This is a community-based role dedicated to our Nottinghamshire account.
As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
You will provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and trouble shooting advise to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes. You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience, preferably with community experience
- PEG experience an advantage, but full training provided
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Demontrate evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and ideally knowledge in the area of enteral nutrition
- Ideally have 2-5 years Nursing Experience
- Ideally live in the Airedale area or be willing to travel to these areas
- Ideally have experience in Nutrition and/or wound management, although full training will be provided.
Danone is a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
Our brands include; Volvic, Evian, Harrogate, Activia, Alpro, Actimel, Nutricia, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
What We Offer:
Our mission and values guide how we behave, our flexible ways of working, how we connect with our communities and how we grow & develop our people. This is reflected in our employee offer; for example, our health & wellbeing programme, sponsored volunteering opportunities and in how individuals are enabled to drive their own development.
We offer a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and product vouchers. You will also be entitled to opt into a range of flexible benefits which you can pick to suit your lifestyle.
- A competitive salary package and bonus
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance & Health cash plan
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- A fully supported blended learning induction programme, including RCN accredited Enteral Specialist Care learning modules
- A rich CPD programme spanning both clinical and non-clinical competencies to support continuous professional development and contribute towards NMC re-validation.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to specialise in the community, don’t hesitate to click the link to apply and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch. Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org