About the job
Are you passionate about sustainability, clever technical solutions and food production? Have you worked some years with operational technology and want to further develop at a fast growing factory? Maybe the role of Operational Technology Manager (OT/IT) at Österlenmejeriet, part of Danone Group, is the right role for you! You would together with the engineering team play an important role in the factory’s and Danone’s future success!
You will play a vital role in future development of our factory in Lunnarp, Skåne, where digitalization of our production is a key focus. As Operational Technology Manager you will collaborate with internal stakeholders across all functions at the factory as well as the Danone global OT/IT team on a daily basis. Through excellent project management you will together with the technical team, as well as other key stakeholders in the organization, achieve our targets for digitalization and ultimately accelerate our production efficiency.
You will be based at the factory in Lunnarp, and report to Technical Manager for Österlenmejeriet.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and coordinate projects on Operational Technology at the factory, including managing suppliers for projects definition and implementation support.
- Support in digital projects where your skills are required.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for Danone IT/OT foundation program (covering cyber security, audit preparation, compliance plan and budget presentation).
- Formalize, validate and share best practices regarding IT/OT foundation program and ensure documentation on OT systems are shared and communicated to the organization.
- Actively network with key stakeholders in Danone, both locally, regionally and globally.
- Plan preventative interventions & corrective actions plans in order to achieve highest OT systems reliability with continuous evaluation and optimization measures.
- Coach and train maintenance teams in OT system functionalities.
- Implement Group engineering standards and apply them to address technical requirements.
In order to be successful you have:
- Academic technical degree or comparable work experience in engineering or as a specialized technician.
- Experience working with OT/IT in industrial setting.
- Competencies in automation and Siemens 7 is considered a merit.
- Strong awareness of cyber security connected to IT system architecture.
- Excellent project management skills, collaborating with various functions with ease.
- Strong communication and networking skills, in Swedish and English.
- Team player attitude with the ability to drive change by proactively engaging key stakeholders.
- Innovative problem solving skills and eagerness to find new solutions for the continuous digitalization of our production and the factory.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide across three main categories: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Danonino, Nutricia, ProViva, Aqua d’Or and Activia.
Österlenmejeriet is our factory based in Lunnarp, outside Tomelilla in Skåne. Here we produce our local brand ProViva as well as our international brand Alpro. We strive for sustainable, innovate and safe production of unique plant-based products.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Visit https://careers.danone.com/ and search for “Sweden” and send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 8th of December. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants. Welcome with your application, we look forward to connect with you!
Österlenmejeriet AB with its registered office in Lunnarp, (Lunnarp 85, 27396, Tomelilla) is the controller of personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.