About the job
Danone North America is building a structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
Something special inside:
If you are passionate about leveraging your financial and analytical skills to create a high performing team and help actively the organization to succeed toward our common goals, then this job could be for you.
Key leadership position within the Finance Organization to give co-piloting strategical support for the Operations and Procurement organization. The role can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
- Leading a team of (9) managers and analysts to support and co-pilot Procurement, manufacturing, logistics, Capex & operation and decision making
- Reporting directly to the CFO and close collaboration with the heads of Procurement and Operations
- Acting as the financial lead for the Operations Organization with close collaboration between the areas to providing visibility of the full financial algorithm
- Active leadership in the decision-making process to ensure all action are heading to our collective goals
- Responsible to support the design of our new operation model with clear focus on value creation, total cost to serve optimization and productivity
- In charge of the total COGs annual Budget/AOP and monthly reporting
- Full understanding of the Balance sheet of the company in collaboration with controlling and accounting
- Responsible to generate strategical reports to give visibility to the Procurement, Operations, Finance and leadership of the company
The base compensation range for this position is $150,000-180,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor level studies (Advanced Studies Preferred)
- 8+ years of CPG Finance experience preferred
- Previous People management
- Managerial & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Business acumen
- Proactive and constructive attitude