About the job
Danone Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the "Order Fulfillment Executive" position. The management of everything that goes towards making a product and getting it to consumers.
Be responsible from the following requirements:
- Oversee order entry, administration, and shipping processes
- Implement scalable business processes and customer service standards to deliver efficient order processing
- Use order tracking and CRM systems to process orders, and maintain customer information
- Identify and adopt the best models and tools to enhance the customer experience and execute them across the department for long-term results
- Develop collaboration with key stakeholders to maintain effective operations and deliver optimal results
- Manage customer service staff day to day performance of their jobs
- Meet all the operational and financial performance targets and obligations
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the Order Fulfillment team ensuring succession plans are in place for all roles
- Operate as a change agent and coach employees as needed and not limited to closing performance gaps but behavior gaps
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, or related area from a reputable university (Master's degree is plus)
- Minimum 5 years of Supply Chain experience
- Have a knowledge of FMCG distribution models is a plus
- Team management experience
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good at analytical thinking, result-oriented, open-minded
- Team player, detail-oriented and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs
- Experience in SAP
Working with us is about being able to do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
This is a visible position within the company, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have an end-to-end responsibility to drive "change" & "growth. You will have a chance to experience 360 ways of working with multiple stakeholders. We develop talents and growth potential to enable strong career development for our employees.
Visit our website www.danone.com to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!