About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Packaging Maintenance Mechanic based in Fort Worth, TX!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Yogurt Packaging lines - Fillers, Over Cappers, Over Wrappers, Cup and Case Coders, X-Ray Inspectors, Case Packers, Palletizers, Conveyors, etc.
General Duties Include:
- You will ensures Safe and efficient operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by performing CMMS scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance.
- You will effectively troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment in a cost-effective manner to reduce time and eliminate breakdowns and emergencies.
- You will partnering with operators to improve line performance through TPM methods.
- You write follow up and corrective work orders and continually optimize the PMs in assigned areas of responsibility
- You have Manufacturing / Food & Beverage experience
- You are a Multi-Craft Technician proficient with:
- Blueprints and Schematics
- Electrical - Control System, Motors, PLCs, Instrumentation
- Fluid Power - pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, valves
- Power Transmission – gear, Sprockets, Chains, Pullies
- You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- You are a team Player, strong communication Skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have forklift truck certification
- You have a Highschool diploma or equivalent
- You have Manufacturing experience
- You have shift flexibility where weekends and nights may be required
- You have the ability to work under pressure and potentially stressful conditions
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf