About the job
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. As the largest Certified B Corporation in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
As a Payroll Specialist, your main responsibilities will be:
• Ensure maintenance and transmission of the master file data for the payroll provider and secure correct use of the payroll systems interface with payroll provider.
• Validate accuracy and completeness of employee data with regards to work time, absence, sick leave, and other payroll related features.
• Creation and maintenance of process documentations in collaboration with HR and Payroll provider
• Complete Payroll tasks according to the payroll calendar.
• Monthly validation and preparation of Payroll approvals.
• Support of internal or external audits.
• Cooperation with Finance on general ledger filing, accruals and reporting as needed.
• Support and counsel in the adaption of payroll related policy changes and or implementations.
• Ensure coordination with the local HR team to identify any dependencies with other HR processes such as workforce administration, benefits and time management and identify opportunities for collaboration.
• Lead payroll projects to proactively look at ways to drive change within the payroll process through simplification, standardization, and automation.
• As an expert for payroll, provide expertise to HR and the business and assure excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and laws.
To be successful in this role we believe that it is positive to have:
- Track record experience of delivering high quality Payroll services from start to end cycle.
- Profound understanding of Payroll components and in performing Payroll, optimally within a multinational environment.
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll provider is highly desirable (Meta4 is a Plus).
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload and manage deadlines with attention to detail & precision oriented.
- Knowledge of Meta 4 solutions as well as experienced knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar, or other relevant area or vocational training and relevant payroll experience.
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
In addition, Danone is the largest BCorp company and that drives us every day to increase our efforts in sustainability, our impact on society and our workers.
And what’s next?
If you have come this far you will have already convinced yourself... Apply!!
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"