About the job
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
If you are passionate about creating new processes, implementing new tools, and establishing sustainable ways of working for a dynamic Finance Organization, then this role could be for you.
This key strategic position within the Finance Organization will support the design and implementation of new tools and processes, manage strategic Finance projects, and support the development of long-term vision for the business.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the FP&A Strategy Director
- Leading the design of company ways of working to ensure process optimization and fluid decision making
- Managing new tools, systems implementations, and financial BI maintenance
- Establish new processes within dynamic Finance Organization
- Acting as primary Finance point of contact with IT
- Co-lead cross-functional strategic projects with high financial impact
- Full understanding of the consolidated P&L, Balance sheet & FCF performance
The base compensation range for this position is $102K – 153K commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor level studies (Finance, Business administration, accounting, economics, engineering or similar Preferred)
- You have your MBA (Preferred)
- 5-7 years of CPG Finance experience (Preferred)
- New BI tool and process implementation experience (Preferred)
- Managerial Competencies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Business acumen
- Proactive and constructive attitude
- Colorado Base preference