About the job
This role will support the General Manager and other executive leaders of our Premium Dairy Business Unit, which includes Horizon Organic and Wallaby. We believe this role creates a compelling opportunity to support a terrific team, help build and influence culture, do work that meaningfully contributes, and makes has a path to further career growth and progression. This role will be closely linked to our leadership team and help support the ongoing management and progression of the team and business.
Important context for this role: Please note that our Premium Dairy business (organic dairy business including Horizon Organic & Wallaby) is currently under strategic review, and we are exploring options for this business including the potential full sale of the business. As a result, we are seeking candidates who are open to various outcomes for this business including its divestiture from Danone and operating under a new ownership construct. The role can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
About the Job:
- Provide support to General Manager and other executive leaders of Premium Dairy Business Unit (Horizon Organic and Wallaby Businesses) including extensive internal and external calendar management, business travel, large – scale meetings, expenses and special projects
- Manage and support recurring leadership team and broader business meetings – managing agendas, key assignments, follow-up items, and action-plan tracking. This will include preparation of key documents and presentations to support the sessions (Microsoft Word + PowerPoint
- Coordinate complex travel and expense reporting using Concur Travel & Expense Management and American Express Travel, including submission of expense reports after each business trip or special event
- Collaborate with team and other EAs (as applicable) to lead and support broad cross functional meetings and events
- Coordinate and oversee events, including internal team events, arranging meeting rooms, and catering requests
- Management of assigned business with minimal supervision related projects including, but not limited to POC for department mail and packages, set up new vendor and purchase orders as needed, managing office supplies and space
- Support team to coordinate budget preparation, and to monitor budget spending status, if requested
- Contribute to excellent reputation to the company and Premium Dairy Business Unit through professional, friendly, and respectful interactions with all internal and external stakeholders
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
- You will have an Associate’s Degree and minimum 7 years relevant experience
- You will have a strong passion to work closely and support others, cultivate strong relations and a culture of inclusion, and team-orientation
- You will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments and be resourceful in finding answers with little information
- Excellent emotional intelligence and communication skills with the ability to interact & collaborate effectively with others
- Maintain professional behavior and high standards of confidentiality and information security when given access to sensitive information
- Big Picture thinking to anticipate and detect problems and opportunities related to the people and teams being supported
- Capacity to lead with unwavering passion and perseverance when faced with unexpected challenge
- Speed and decisiveness to make the right moves in high-pressure situations.
- Experience in supporting multiple senior leaders simultaneously. Experience and comfort working with and supporting C-suite level is critical.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and confidence to share communications on behalf of the Premium Dairy leadershipteam
- Experience using Microsoft Teams is a plus. The ability to adapt to new collaboration and digital technology is a must.
- You will have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- You will have working knowledge of social media (Workplace)
- You will have knowledge of SAP, Concur and OneBuy as a plus
The base compensation range for this position is $75,000-$100,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like , Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, , and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf