About the job
Are you an experienced project/portfolio manager who loves working in a data-driven environment and with a wide variety of stakeholders? Do you want to be closely involved in business and supplier innovation for our Specialized Nutrition (SN) business to make a difference for patients and customers? Then join Danone Specialized Nutrition as a Performance Manager, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
As Performance Manager you will be responsible for building, keeping, and bringing visibility to the full Specialized Nutrition project portfolio and pipeline. You will be focused on building and running governances with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders to ensure we identify, prioritize, and implement high impact innovation opportunities. You will be key to boost and advance a data-driven mindset to innovation across monitoring, prioritization, and forecast.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. Research & Innovation is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located in Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and update project portfolio and pipelines to support animation of Communities of Practice engagement and Specialized Nutrition Research & Innovation Leadership team (SN R&I LT)
- Co-run innovation governance for business innovation flagships with Specialized Nutrition Unit (SNU), Innovation Realization Office (IRO), and R&I Global teams, including prioritization & monitoring processes
- Co-build & co-run SN supplier innovation process, with Cycles & Procurement, R&I Global teams, and SNU (Health, Medical, Category, Brands)
- Support and give visibility (Dashboard) for optimal SN R&I leadership decision making
- Prepare for decision making based on high quality data, in order to foster thinking/debate to enable prioritization of new ideas
- Drive ways of working and consolidation of resource allocation/forecast analysis for SN R&I teams
- Master's degree in Food Technology, Industrial, Chemistry, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years project management experience, in medium/large enterprise and/or consultancy
- Full accountability mindset
- Result focused with partnering mindset
- Proactive & effective in work and communication
- Ability to manage complexity with tenacity & resilience
- Excellent stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Outstanding analytical skills, rigorous, great attention to details
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date January 26th, 2022 to apply. After your application deadline first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Ingrid Szary, Talent Manager at email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status