About the job
Procurement Business Partner Packaging Plant Based
As Procurement BP, you are responsible to optimize the packaging procurement performance to become more sustainable and efficient in your responsible sites. You will also minimize the supply and packaging supplier risk for the Plant Based factories. You will coordinate the communication between site short term and mid to long term demand planning supplier needs between the different planning teams and the central category packaging teams.
On top you will define and procure local site related packaging items.
You will report to the Cycles & Procurement in Belgium and you have a strong link with the Operations, Planning and the Projects Managers.
To your responsibilities belong:
- Supply risk mitigation for packaging materials – ensure sufficient supply within set boundaries and improve the business continuity for the plant based packaging materials
- Efficiency project: participate and provide info for cross divisional category tenders, run your own tender locally, cease local optimization opportunities
- Build the future: prepare the packaging financial budget yearly and build the project efficiency / sustainability pipeline together with the Productivity and BCP managers
- Report to the business on MRM, mkt movements and important deviation vs budget and quarterly rolling FC. Act as a counter part of Finance
- Lead the local Supplier Relationship Management: reviewing supplier performance together with Call off and Quality on the top 5 packaging supplier - Measurement of supplier performance based on SLA / KPI’s
- Buying & Negotiating (Contracting & Sourcing for the local specific ingredients / packaging not mandated to the central organization)
- Contract to pay activities: contracting follow up, pricing updates (models) and variance, claims
- Compliance Ensure: compliance of buying activities (Dango, Danone reference), Participates in audits & initiatives to improve compliance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Contract & Supplier Management
- Support Growth & Cost Efficiency activities
- Strategy on assigned portfolio
- You hold a Master’s degree, preferably in Procurement, Operations, R&I or another relevant subject.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in an Operations / Procurement related role (Procurement, Buying, Purchasing, Tendering)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and French
- Travel (supplier visits, plant visits, Central team visits)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Have good people skills and be communicative & stress resilient (Persuasion & Influencing, Result drive, building & maintaining relations, analytical capabilities, communication skills, Planning & Organisation, integrity)
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. Your application will be reviewed by our Recruiter, Chloë Uyttenhove (firstname.lastname@example.org).