About the job
In cross departmental teams you interact in projects to support profitability, sustainability and to secure R&P supply for Belgium. Specifically you lead the implementation of R&P supply and supplier security projects from start to finish. You will use the stage gate methodology, the right decision forums and clear follow up for your sites. You continuously improve existing, and implement new project management (stage gate) process elements and align these with other PMO team’s.
You influence the value creation process together with Marketing BE, R&I, Operations Quality & Procurement by creating the connection between the (local) business and the supplier to co-develop and improve supply / supplier performance. With a continuous focus on savings, supplier initiated innovation & sustainability. You organize cross departmental project ideation workshops to fuel current and next year (s) budget in alignment with the innovation and productivity project management team.
You report agreed KPI’s like R&P COGS reduction and footprint reduction, dual sourcing and project stages towards the business, i.e. D2D meetings, Stage gate Steerco’s and Supply Chain dashboards. You implement actions to stay on track and hold people accountable. You are the end responsible for R&P project budget and maximize optimal spending and set new budgets in line with strategic decisions.
- Control and visualize the R&P impact on of the Belgium sites and on the Belgium business
- Securing the business continuity program on Raws and Packs suppliers Belgium
- Drive profitability in line with business targets on top and bottom line (productivity) based on supplier initiatives
- Initiate, organize and set up cross departmental workshop to drive new profitability projects in PB
- Lead the Design to Superior Value and the Sustainability agenda together with R&I for PB.
- Achieve, report & drive productivity reformulation projects and BCP project on a monthly basis in the right governance meetings in alignment with the company targets
- Report BCP overview and put the right actions / project in place to reach targets - monthly
- Connect with the sustainability team and the suppliers / procurement categories to drive business critical sustainability project weekly
- Set- up, organize and follow up project meetings – Daily
- Improve project management flows, processes and stage gate approvals (documents)
- Challenge update and improve existing and new spec’s
- Manage resources carefully using existing resource management systems
- Drive ideation workshop in Q2 and follow up Q3/4 of the year
- Organize the project budget and sign off with the business – ones a year
You have obtained a 3-5 years’ experience within a project management environment in procurement. You have a technical background on process and/or packaging processes. If you are familiar with sustainability measurements, business continuity programs, ingredient process flow that would be great too. You can expresse yourself fluently in English, and Dutch or Frnech is a definite plus.
It would be great if you also meet the following requirements:
- Yes we can mentality
- Analytical, organized and structured
- Decisive to avoid standstill
- Ability to lead multiple project (streams)
- Networker able to interface/ collaborate between business on a local and EU level
- Business acumen and know to a FMCG environment
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. You have until January 9th 2021 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Recruitment & Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.