About the job
Danone Turkey is looking for a "Product Development Specialist" who will be responsible for dairy and plant based product development process concerning renovation, innovation and costs/quality related projects. Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that is proud of Danone's great mission!
In this role you will;
- Developing innovative, affordable, profitable, healthy, safe and delicious products that are the most preferred by consumers and have the highest market share
- Working closely with brand teams; understanding brand strategies and needs and proposing relevant research solutions to them and co-leading product projects w/ Marketing Team
- Develop products bringing target financials chooses correct ingredients at the correct price, at the targeted quality and safety by holding meetings with suppliers
- Checks group specifications and apply the best practices and research continuously
- Develop products that inline with local regulatory & global recommendations
- Performing industrial trials & address find solutions for industrial barriers
- Co-leading cost saving projects and following material deliveries; find right partners for innovations & cost effectiveness
- Following project timings; keep realistic timings & prioritisation
- Renovating existing products with the aim of improving them or reducing their cost while keeping the quality at the same level
- Working as partners by sharing know-how, identifying barriers and solutions & innovation options with suppliers
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have;
- Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering degree required . Master degree/Phd is prefered
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a FMCG - R&D Department
- Person must know basics macro nutrients, food processing etc.
- A profile with high business drive and sense of ownership for the business
- Being able to understand the food related topics, namely ingredients, process and quality
- Good data analysis & number crunching skills
- Excellent command of English
is about being able to do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, i
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
. Join our movement for a healthier world.
This is a visible position within the company, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have an end-to-end responsibility to drive "change" & "growth. You will have a chance to experience 360 ways of working with multiple stakeholders. We develop talents and growth potential to enable strong career development for our employees.
Visit our website www.danone.com to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!