About the job
Responsibility for specific industrial investments in the plant, ensuring successful delivery on time, within budget and using Vertical Ramp-up methodology.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Support the Safety, Health and Environmental strategy for the Company and implement on the projects
• Manage and improve contractor safety
• Foster a climate and culture where Safety, Health and, Environment are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of the Project team's function.
• Ensure project implementation takes place in a safe working environment and by using the necessary safety precautions.
• Provide technical guidance during the introduction, design and development of new products, packaging materials, production lines and processes from concept to commercialization
• Contribute to the attainment of the company’s objectives through the successful execution of projects ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget and that the correct quality standards are adhered to
• Ensure that projects are effectively administered
• Ensure that all government and statutory requirements are complied with and that the health and safety standards of the factory are in accordance with Company policies.
Food Safety and Quality
• Ensure adherence to Food Safety and Quality principles as included in the policies, procedures, product specifications and processes. This also includes general Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and hygiene practices.
• Identify and report any potential Food Safety & Quality and GMP deviations and hazards.
• Deliver approved projects within the approved budget
• Continuously identify opportunities to save costs
• Implement projects to increase manufacturing capacity to meet market demand
• Implement projects to increase Operational Efficiency (OE)
• Develop and implement the strategy for operations in relation to capacity increase and the site master-plan
• Ensure successful delivery of the projects on time, within budget and with a vertical ramp up.
• Contribute to a high performance and engaged project team
• Identify and implement for the future owners of the project operations and maintenance
• Help reduce the impact of the site on the environment
• Find solution for lowest negative impact on environment (energy, waste etc.)
Relevant Engineering Degree Mechanical or Electrical. Government Competency Certificate essential
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum of 5 Years’ experience within a manufacturing, engineering or FMCG environment.
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
You love strong brands - we love strong personalities! Become part of Danone and our team with the successful brands .
Come to Danone and make our team even more colorful and diverse.
We say bring your very own self into our teams - because we count on the individuality of everyone. #Dan'OwnYourUniqueness