About the job
This position ensures Food safety Compliance, Superior experience, Value for Money and Right balance between excellence in design/execution and speed for growth, through the animation and implementation of our Hygienic Design and Sanitation Standards in our Factories, to ensure our Quality & Food Safety of our products while being efficient. Quality teams are business partners to support growth and accelerate Quality Operations changes according to new consumer needs, managing risks based approach within our Factories.
Your main responsibilities
From this pivotal position you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Hygienic & Sanitation Program and verify implementation and level of compliance. Be the SPOC for the topic at Regional Level
- Support our network of EU Plants to implement & manage General Guidance, relevant standards & KPIs in order to ensure Conformity of products delivered.
- Drive performance and follow up on action plans for the continuous improvement in European Factories.
- Support the plants to enable and maintain local teams for Neptune, Poseidon and CIP Compliance
- Connect & collaborate closely with Global Teams (Global FS, Process Hygienic Design, etc.) to update and cascade in the region as needed.
- Harmonize processes and WOW, leveraging sharing of learnings and the best practices in the shop floor.
- Support on Risk Assessment linked to Cleaning, Sanitation, Hygienic Design
- Provide support and expertise to factories in investigation RCA and problem solving.
- Support justification of Capex with right rationale to ensure Quality and Food Safety of our products, while being efficient
- Expert contributor for Projects & Productivity initiatives related, including reduction of CNQ, FGL, and Cost of Quality, enabling our pillars of Be Trusted, Be Efficient and Be Preferred
- Foster Culture of Quality within teams.
- Dairy, Plant Based, Waters and First Diet
- Aprox 32 Factories. Possibility to support Coman if needed
You are a team player who can easily connect with cross functional departments and strong in stakeholder management including EU QFS team, Plant Leadership Teams, people at the shopfloor, Manufacturing Directors, Engineering Dir, Capex Head, Manufacturing Excellence, Global Food Safety and Expert teams, etc. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude, prioritization skills with a strong eye for detail.
You fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- Food Safety Regulations and Compliance: In-depth knowledge of local and international food safety regulations (e.g., HACCP, GMP, ISO standards) and the ability to ensure compliance within the organization.
- Strong expertise in hygienic design principles, microbiology, cleaning & sanitation technical elements (CIP, COP, chemical functionality, temperature, time impact, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the risk associated to the categories in scope /process.
- Knowledgeable of Cleaning & Sanitation Programs, Protocols & Standards associated
- Quality Assurance: Knowledge of quality control techniques, including statistical process control, to maintain consistent product quality.
- Project management
- Risk Assessment: Ability to assess and manage risks associated with food safety, sanitation, and hygiene to prevent incidents and contamination
- Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving, Scientific and Statistical Mindset
- Data Analysis: Strong analytical skills to analyse sanitation data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions for improvement.
- Audit and Inspection: Experience in conducting internal and external hygiene and sanitation audits and inspections.
- Factory experience, 10 years
- Background: Engineering, Food Technology or similar is required. A master’s degree in a relevant field (Food Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Management etc.) is recommended.
- You have change agility, a business acumen mindset, result driven (based on technical expertise) and able to work autonomous.
- Train the Trainer. Teach/develop people to make the job in the factory Operational/shopfloor oriented.
- You are structured/organized way of working.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Stakeholder management
- Open minded, empathetic, manage cultural diversity.
- Team Collaboration: Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, quality assurance, and maintenance, to achieve common hygiene and sanitation goals.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing regulations, technologies, and industry trends.
- Consumer centric: A focus on ensuring the safety and satisfaction of consumers through high sanitation standards.
- Travelling 30%
- Languages: English needed. French recommended
Working at Danone is a unique experience. It’s fast-paced and complex and, at times, it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities to learn and grow working with some of the best-known brands in the world, like Evian, Alpro, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon. Bring your unique perspective, ambitions and entrepreneurial ideas to the table – the impact you could make might just surprise you. One Planet. One Health – BY YOU.
We’re proud to be a B-Corp certified company. That means we meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability in everything we do.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we base our hiring decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.*
Hit the “apply now” button!
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Irene Girardo on via email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status