About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for Quality and Food Safety in Design (QiD) Manager, based in Thailand. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Quality and Food Safety in Design (QID, Lead for Quality in design - govern an end-to-end Quality & Food Safety (QFS) System, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations & standards for Third Party Manufacturing (3PMs) plants in Thailand.|
• Applying QFS in Design requirements in global innovation/renovation projects. QFS requirements and main accountabilities to be applied on new/ changes to products and processes in 3PMs.
• Issuing, updating and maintaining this present procedure and the associated Quality & Food Safety standard.
• Ensuring that all the requirements related to QFSiD are applied by QFS, R&I, Operations, Engineering and other functions involved in the design of products and processes.
• Ensuring safe products on the market and delivered product is meeting consumer expectations to be applied to: • new product development (including test marketing and fast prototyping, product renovation), new manufacturing processes, technologies and equipment, productivity projects that have an impact on a product recipe, packaging or a production process in 3PMs.
• Coordinate with cross-functions to follow-up on actions to be completed in Risk assessments.
• Provide technical expertise in quality and food safety aspects when running projects with other cross functions.
• Communicate with the team on the handover from upstream phase to downstream especially on the project launch.
• Attend QiD network call, update QiD dashboard monthly, Monthly AMEA QFS performance, provide supports to the network and ISEA D2D project cockpit.
• Review contaminants and microbiological specifications for all new raw materials.
• Ensure Raw Material, Packaging Material and Finished Good under Danone Standards and Country Regulation Requirements.
• Analysis critical data from different sources to ensure deliver of good quality and compliance products.
• Review the incoming promotional objects under QFS perspective.
• Review the artwork approval (project related).
• Review pack label document for SEA projects.
• Support the operations in projects related to Quality and Food Safety as needed.
• Collaborate and participate with the regional leadership as needed.
• Work closely with 3PM PIC to ensure compliance to all projects related to 3PMs.
|• Bachelor or master’s degree in food science or related fields.|
• Fluent with INNOPRO process or project risk assessment tools to be able to identify key actions for quality in each gate/stage.
• Knowledgeable in compliance with regulatory and customer & country requirements;
not limited to Danone food safety requirements; - FSSC 22000 or other GFSI, recognised certification programme (cf. subcontractors).
• Experiences in Quality as part of the business.
• Experiences in Project management.
• Experiences in Food Safety.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com