About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
At Danone Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We have an opening for a Quality Supervisor based in our Eugene, Oregon So Delicious manufacturing facility. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the production of optimum quality products through the continuous improvement and administration of facility cleaning and sanitation programs.
- Provide administrative oversight of all cleaning and sanitation programs, both environmental and CIP.
- Write, review, and revise SSOP’s as needed.
- Update and maintain Master Sanitation Schedules.
- Coordinate the inventory management of chemicals utilized for cleaning and sanitation programs.
- Identify and coordinate training for safe chemical storage and use, principles of cleaning and sanitizing, etc.
- Maintain documentation for cleaning and sanitation related training programs, MSS, corrective actions, cleaning validations, etc.
- Oversee pest control program and waste management. Act as primary contact for third party pest control, management.
- Proactively prepare for new regulations affecting facility sanitation under FSMA.
- Supervises, trains, develops, and mentors employees on sanitation and processing functions.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and meet service levels, conducting employee performance reviews and corrective action as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- You have a HS Diploma/GED required. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
- You have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and can develop trusting relationships. You also are comfortable presenting to large and small groups.
- You have strong multi-tasking and organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- You can collaborate cross functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- You can prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office programs.
- You can work in fast paced, fluid environment. Able to adjust schedule as needed to support a 24/7 manufacturing environment, which could include working hours outside of a typical day shift schedule
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. #LI-NORAM