About the job
For our R&I Packaging team in Wevelgem, we are looking for a temporary R&I Packaging Manager. You work from our offices in Wevelgem and report to the Int. R&I Pack Hub Teamleader.
About the job
• Manages a portfolio of innovation, renovation and packaging competitiveness projects with its team of packaging engineers,
• Contribute to the preparation of the Brief in the upstream phase of the project
• Responsible for implementation, technical choices, packaging qualification up to the launch phase
• Guarantor of the development of packaging focused on the value for the consumer while mastering the eco-design and the control of costs
• People Management
• +5 years of experience in the FMCG industry, in the field of packaging
• Experience in project management and matrix organization
• Technical expertise in packaging design
• Knowledge of packaging lines in Danone factories in HUB in all categories and in packaging regulations in the food industry is a plus
• Project management and ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of tools and methods to develop and evaluate packaging with a consumer experience superior to the competition
• Managerial skills with a strong interest and motivation for the development of people.
• Proactive, solution- and business-oriented mindset, continuous improvement
• Willingness to travel (40% max.)
• Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Alpro, Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Hit the apply button now, your application will be reviewed by our internal recruitment team. If you have question you can reach out to email@example.com!
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status