About the job
You are part of the regional S&OP team for the Danone Specialized Nutrition category with the ambition to be a collaborative business partners supporting sustainable growth by piloting and agile & lean supply chain flow powered by advanced tools. As the regional demand manager, you will play a pivotal role in piloting the business with Finance and driving the demand scenarios within the Operations of the AMEA & NZ region.
- Animate the Regional Specialized Nutrition demand, working closely with all CBU's and Supply Points within the region
- Understand the overall business dynamics, challenge the underlying assumptions and animate demand KPI's performance.
- Animate the demand planning network identifying and roll-outing the best practices in CBU's
- Connect all business scenarios at volume and value perspective with regional finance
- Ensure full visibility and accuracy of the demand in the system.
- Select the demand scenarios for the Supply planning teams to deliver strong performance (Customer Service Level, Inventory, cost).
- Support the deployment of IBP-Demand in the CBU's
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or similar background
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain related roles
- Good communication skill
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and data analysis experiences
- Excellent in managing large data, mastering Excel and Power BI.
- Knowledge of IBP-Demand and Python are a plus
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!