About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Reliability (Maintenance) Lead based in Salt Lake City, Utah!
The hourly pay rate for this position is $38.03 per hour. Additionally, Danone’s great benefits include the standards like medical, dental, vision and life insurances as well as some not-so-standard benefits like paid breaks, tuition reimbursement, wellness program and gym membership reimbursement, retiree health care, free uniforms, and safety shoes.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- You will follow the appropriate escalation plan plant issues to ensure proper communication and support
- You will promote a positive team atmosphere and champion involvement of all employees
- You will coordinate and lead all maintenance type work during your designated shift
- You will observe the daily and past manufacturing process and communicate and/or implement improvements to the operation
- You will Install, examine, inspect, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures PLC & PID controllers and pipe, and electrical systems and train other Technicians
- You will Works with Operations, and Maintenance Supervisor to identify areas of opportunity to schedule work during periods of downtime
- You will have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electrical / Mechanical Background necessary
- You will have an Apprenticeship program or technical background preferred
- You will have above average computer skills including MS Word & MS Excel
- You will have 3-5 years of experience with computerized CMMS work order system preferred
About Us,We offer and What’s next:
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, Evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf