About the job
The manager, Revenue Growth is responsible for supporting development of price pack, trade spend, and other data-driven strategies that will drive profitable growth for Danone North America. This individual is passionate about delivering insights, has strong storytelling with data acumen, solid financial and analytical skills, and understanding of CPG business drivers. The team member is a results-oriented individual who can execute and support long-term strategies while simultaneously supporting ad-hoc requests. The team member will be responsible for delivering data-driven insights to the business and is someone who collaborates with and listens carefully to business partners, and can incorporate business knowledge into intuitive, polished reporting. This individual is data curious, financially rigorous, and business savvy. The individual isn't afraid to ask great questions or put forward novel ideas as they seek to improve business performance. Some of the tasks this team member will be involved in:
• Create reports to facilitate visibility into historic and current-state performance
• Create and manage performance management tools and processes from data to drive actionable insights
• Promotional analysis – leverage insights and data analysis to improve promotional effectiveness.
• Engage with business owners on key initiatives and work cross-functionally to develop richer insights regarding the commercial strategies and financial impacts including Post-Promotional Analysis, Price Pack Architecture, Consumer Willingness to Pay and Market Analysis
• Identify and articulate industry trends and best practices that help propel the business forward
• Develop strong acumen in Danone's business processes, product portfolio, and become a business success ambassador
• Bachelor's Degree required (Preferably in Analytics, Business, or related field)
• Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or related field preferred
• 5+ years of progressive experience CPG and/or Consulting
• Experience with Syndicated / POS Data is required
• Detail oriented and inquisitive individual who enjoys data and working on a team
• Strong data storytelling and influencing skills
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• A solid understanding of retailer and manufacturer financials is a plus
• Ability to build strong relationships with sales, marketing, finance, and category teams
• Aptitude to complete projects under guidance with minimal supervision
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to travel as needed
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food. Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $100,000-$145,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.