About the job
The Manager Revenue Growth Management is responsible for collaborating with the US business and Global sales, category and commercial teams to optimize the OBPPC framework including the price pack architecture, commercial price strategy, trade spend, and provide actionable market assessments. The individual is passionate about delivering insights and has a solid financial and mathematical acumen. A results-oriented individual who can execute a long-term strategy. The selected individual will be a key member and founder of a new RGM department at Danone. The team member will be responsible delivering fresh insights to the business. The individual listens careful and can incorporate business knowledge into deriving an optimized proposition. This individual is part data curious, financially rigorous, and business savvy. The individual isn't afraid to ask great questions or put forward novel ideas as they seek to improve business performance.
This role will be accountable for:
• Scope, develop, maintain and advise on OBPPC price architecture, trade strategies, long-term funding strategies, program analytics, and consumer willingness to pay.
• Lead consulting groups and business stakeholders to develop timely actionable insights.
• Advance relevant, informative, and user-friendly actionable insights to help inform and influence strategic decision making with key business stakeholders across all business units.
• Working with training to conduct education sessions across the org (all sales FTEs, Category leadership, finance, etc.) to facilitate understanding of power, limitations, and implications of RGM analytics, tools, and potential strategies
• Engage with business owners on key initiatives and work cross-functionally to develop richer insights regarding the commercial strategies and financial impacts including, Post-Promotional Analysis, Price Pack Architecture, Consumer Willingness to Pay and Market Analysis.
• Identify and articulate industry trends and best practices that help propel the business forward.
• Develop strong acumen in Danone's business processes, product portfolio, and become a business success ambassador.
• Bachelor's Degree required (Preferably in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Analytics, Business, or other related field)
• Master's degree in Business, Analytics, Data Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in the Consumer Packages Goods Industry or Consulting preferred
• 5+ years of progressive experience CPG and/or Consulting
• Experience with Trade Promotion Management Systems, and Syndicated / POS Data is required
• Detail oriented and inquisitive individual who enjoys data and working on a team
• Strong story-telling and influencing skills
• Experience using Python, R, SQL, or other relevant open source programming language a plus
• Experience in Alteryx and PowerBI is a plus
• A solid understanding of retailer and manufacturer financials is a plus
• Strong computer (Excel, PowerPoint, VBA) skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with sales, marketing, finance, category teams
• Aptitude to complete projects under guidance with minimal supervision
• Supervisory experience is a plus
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Ability to travel as needed
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $100,000-$125,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.