About the job
Analyze customer performance to inform and support sales team in driving business at customer. Pull customer data, track scorecard metrics/customer KPIs, and perform analysis that provide insights to the KAMs and CBMs to shape customer conversations and plans. Input & Manage sales/customer information into data systems. Support sales teams with administrative tasks. Key contact for selective customers in region including creating, presenting and managing customer plans.
- Pull data and perform analyses to support sales team in growing the business across the AFH Channel.
- Support Sales and Category Management on weekly/monthly data pulls.
- Own the weekly data pull for the customer scorecard and track against KPIs
- Deliver on ad hoc requests for additional sales needs regarding data pulls, presentation development, etc.
- Improve forecasting through development and maintenance of monthly customer forecast templates and consolidate monthly forecast calls. Cross-functional collaboration with sales, finance and DP to set up and track forecast
- Utilize syndicated, panel, or customer data to analyze the business, understand business trends, and provide a point of view on solutions
- Track account-level performance to support CBM or KAM
- Give support to CBMs in business reviews and portfolio proposals
- Run velocity and sales reports in support of customer performance and contract adherence management
- Managing customer partnerships through customer portals (if applicable)
- Input information for sales teams into systems
- Support sales on submitting sales plans into trade management system across all categories.
- Upload and adjust baselines in the system
- Creation and management of promotional deals in the system
- Input and Manage expected trade (total customer plan) for each promo into trade management system
- Input and Manage trade management system attachments to pass Audit requirements. Working with the internal audit team to ensure contract and promotional system accuracy
- Support supply chain and customer solution in resolving price blocks
- Working with internal revenue team to validate and clear deductions (High Radius: SAN/invalids
- Support sales teams with administrative tasks
- Provide support on contract development and new item form generation
- Ensure deal actualization process
- Provide backup support for customer plan one-off changes when needed
- Summarize sales reports and analyses for customer reports and business reviews/ presentations
- Summarize weekly shipments performance for AFH goals/targets
- 4 year business degree
- 1 to 3 years work experience
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong, proven potential leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize information
- Ideally some CPG experience
- 25% travel time
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join
Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food. Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000-$65,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.